STAR WARS: The DarkStryder Campaign
FarStar Tactical Advisor, and Ex Imperial Officer
Type: Imperial Tactical Advisor
- DEXTERITY 3D Blaster 5D, Dodge 5D, Pick pocket 6D
- KNOWLEDGE 3D Alien species 4D+2, Bureaucracy: Imperial 6D, Cultures 4D, Intimidation 5D+2, Planetary Systems 7D, Streetwise 5D, Willpower 5D+1
- MECHANICAL 3D+2 Astrogation 5D+2, Communications 4D, Repulsorlift Operation 4D, Sensors 4D+2, Space Transports 7D, Starship Shields 5D
- PERCEPTION 3D+l Bargain 4D, Command 5D+2, Con 7D+2, Hide 4D+1, Investigation 5D, Persuasion 5D, Search 6D, Sneak 6D+2
- STRENGTH 2D+1
- TECHNICAL 2D+2 Computer Programming/Repair 5D+2, Droid Programming 5D, Security 6D
Force Points: 4
Dark Side Points: 2
Character Points: 15
Equipment: Comlink, datapad, Imperial officer’s uniform
Perhaps the most mysterious member of the crew, Lieutenant Jessa Dajus is a former Imperial officer who served Moff Sarne. Although the sharp-looking young woman claims she’s an Imperial turncoat, not everyone believes her or her motives. Dajus claims she’s after Moff Sarne for revenge. She says she was an Imperial shuttle pilot serving in his forces and was imprisoned when Moff Sarne purged his military and administrative personnel of “traitors.” She says she was secretly working to undermine the Moff’s power on Kal’Shebbol to rid the planet of his injustices.
If she weren’t such an important prisoner in the Moff’s dungeons, Dajus wouldn’t have been tortured – and she has several scars along her left arm, apparently burned in, to prove it.
The FarStar command crew initially thought bringing Dajus aboard as a crew member would be dangerous – but they wanted to run against the risks to have her along as an Imperial tactical advisor. Nobody else from Kal’Shebbol seemed to know too much about Moff Sarne’s operations in the Kathol sector. Although Dajus doesn’t know everything, she seems to know much, especially about Imperial military strategies and how Sarne operates.
Jessa overrules and bullies anyone to get her way, but often her subtle persuasive efforts and sheer force of will can convince people to follow her desires. Dajus believes turmoil is good for the spirit. Few beings aboard the FarStar trust Dajus, especially since she still wears her Imperial officer’s uniform. She is rarely allowed to carry a weapon while aboard the ship. Captain Ciro often allows Dajus to carry a sidearm during missions away from the ship. Despite the crew’s mistrust for her, Dajus is relatively fair and tolerant of them. She knows if she’s to find Sarne she needs to work with the crew.