STAR WARS: The DarkStryder Campaign
Type: Droid Specialist
- DEXTERITY 2D Pick Pocket 3D
- KNOWLEDGE 3D Bureaucracy 4D
- MECHANICAL 3D Astrogation 4D
- PERCEPTION 3D+2 Con 6D, Search 5D, Sneak 5D+1
- STRENGTH 2D+1
- TECHNICAL 4D Computer Programming/Repair 5D, Droid Programming 6D, Droid Repair 5D+2, Security 6D
Force Points: 1
Character Points: 5
Equipment: Coveralls, Datapad
Brandis Turgah has been serving with the New republic fleet for several months before being assigned to the task force going after Moff Sarne. Turgah is a good droid technician, but is a little solitary. Between his relative unpopularity at his last station and the FarStar’s need for a large complement of droids, Turgah was one of the first members of the Republic fleet to be “spared” for the FarStar’s mission.
Turgah is a slight man with mussed hair and a rodent-like face. he is most often seen hunching over a droid or computer port, trying to keep his work secret at all times – even when he’s doing nothing wrong. Turgah confides in nobody, and spends most of his time working on droids in whatever private corner he can find.